Share on Google+

Monday, September 10, 2012

I’m inlove with You



I’m inlove with You


You’re the one who makes me weak
Every time you’re near, I feel sick
I’m just bothering you, to ask your time
Coz I feel something like the song rhyme

How I wish, you can understand
My feelings to you which I can’t stand
You give meaning to my life
You inspires me in the middle of my problems

You care for me at the first sight
Which I can reminisce in the night
I weigh it and found-out
That my heart is pumping in and out

Maybe it’s wrong to love you
The friendship could be stake, too,
but my heart is seeking for you
what action should I do.

I’m afraid to tell it to you
The love that I felt because of you
I think you beat me
I longing for you day by day.

When is the right time?
Maybe my love is wrong
Where in fact it’s unhealthy
You and I can never be.

Sooner, you will be far away
My love is pure and with sincerity
I hope you can accept me before you disappear
My love will stuck and my life would in despair.

Just to say thank you!
Encourage me to push through
Real friend that makes me love
Someone who cares and value
Only goodness you shown for me
Never criticize and question the reality.


Gentle, unfeigned and dolce man to love
Quietly unflinching in the veins
Enigmatic love which revamp my life.

Original text by: RUEL DG













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!